Areas of Practice
Refalo Advocates was founded by Professor Ian Refalo whose practice began in the 1970s and has since grown into the firm we know today.
Our office is located in Valletta, Malta. Over the years, we have built a solid reputation and remain fully committed to maintain our position in the market as a leading law firm that principally:
- Puts the interests of its clients first,
- Excels at guarding its clients’ interests,
- Provides effective, pragmatic and strategic solutions,
- Provides a world-class level of service
Our team of specialised professionals is proud to sit alongside our clients as the trusted advisor to deliver the excellence they deserve, whether we are advising on the settlement of a dispute, any legal or technical issues, complex and significant business transactions or the protection of human rights.
Our Approach and Core Values
- We strive to have the right people on board to advise our clients. We recruit and develop the most talented individuals.
- We understand the importance of listening to and understanding our clients’ needs. This is the fulcrum of all our operations – guiding our clients towards solutions and their objectives.
- We believe in the importance of always acting with integrity and responsibility, making sure to uphold the reputation of our firm and the legal profession.
We believe that the needs of each client are unique and therefore work to offer personalised and tailor-made solutions.
- We listen to and empathize with our clients and do our utmost to help them overcome challenges and succeed in achieving their objectives.
We strive to offer the highest quality of service and continuously work to improve our productivity and efficiency standard.
We believe in adding value by providing expert, pragmatic and objective advice to our clients.